Call for papersA PDF of the "Call for Papers" can be found here.
DGCI (Discrete Geometry for Computer Imagery) brings together researchers in discrete models, discrete geometry and topo- logy with applications in image analysis and image synthesis. This is the 20th edition of DGCI. It is organized by the Pattern Recognition and Image Processing Group (PRIP) of TU Wien, Vienna Austria.
Discrete geometry plays an expanding role in the fields of shape modelling, image synthesis, and image analysis. It deals with topological and geometrical definitions of digitized objects or digitized images and provides both a theoretical and computational framework for computer imaging.
The main topics of interest include (but are not limited to)
- Models for Discrete Geometry grids, discrete objects, discrete model properties, digitization schemes, metrics...
- Discrete and Combinatorial Topology
- Geometric Transforms image mappings, distance transformation, skeletons and medial axis...
- Discrete Shape Representation, Recognition and Analysis
- Discrete Tomography
- Morphological Analysis
- Discrete Modelling and Visualization
- Discrete and Combinatorial Tools for Image Segmentation and Analysis
- Title + abstract deadline:
14.02.201708.03.2017, 23:59 (GMT)
- Full paper deadline:
01.03.201722.03.2017, 23:59 (GMT)
- Notification: 01.06.2017
Eric Andres Gunilla Borgefors Srecko Brlek David Coeurjolly Isabelle Debled-Rennesson Andrea Frosini Maria-Jose Jimenez Jacques-Olivier Lachaud Nicolas Normand Isabelle Sivignon
Walter G. Kropatsch Ines Janusch Nicole M. Artner David Coeurjolly